About Düsseldorf Congress Sport & Event GmbH
Düsseldorf Congress Sport & Event GmbH represents and markets Düsseldorf in Germany and abroad as a location for conventions, business and sporting events, concerts and shows. A subsidiary of the state capital city of Düsseldorf and Messe Düsseldorf, the company is one of the largest event companies in Europe with diverse venues with individual capacity of up to 66,500 visitors in the largest hall.
The Düsseldorf Congress Sport & Event location portfolio comprises the CCD Congress Center Düsseldorf, the world’s largest event centre HORISUM, the special event venue Station Airport, the Mitsubishi Electric HALLE, the ESPRIT arena, the ISS DOME and CASTELLO Düsseldorf.
Düsseldorf Congress Sport & Event is a central contact point for planners and visitors, professional associations and sponsors. The company pools resources and specialists from all areas of the meetings industry, enabling them to provide comprehensive service from one source.
Areas of Business
- Conventions / conferences
- Seminars / training
- Concerts / shows / TV productions
- Sporting events
- Advertising / sponsoring
- 3,695 in 2016
- 2.27 million in 2016
- 35.52 million euro in 2016
- around 131
- Capital city Düsseldorf (50%)
- Messe Düsseldorf GmbH (50%)
Memberships in national and international Oganisations:
- ICCA – International Congress and Convention Association
- EVVC – Europäischer Verband der Veranstaltungs-Centren
- GCB – German Convention Bureau
- AIPC – Association Internationale des Palais de Congres
- Seven Centers of Germany
- MPI – Meeting Professionals International
- Vereinigung deutscher Stadionbetreiber e.V.
- LEA Live Entertainment Award Committee e. V.
- EAA – European Arenas Association
Find out more about the company here.